It is time for cleaning up in your Christmas trees
Make your Christmas tree fields ready for the spring
A new year has begun and when you are finished resting upon the season, this time of the year is a good time to do some cleaning up in your trees.
Your work can e.g. include:
- removing cut trees that was never netted or picked up
- cutting trees away that will never be eligible for sale
- removing stumps so that noone tumbles upon them
- removing piles of branches and sawn off ends
- fix deep and muddy tracks
- removing parts of netting and other forms of garbage
By doing this in January you can use a quiet time of the year for something that will benefit your work in the trees later on in the spring.
We wish you all good luck with your work!